Any Follow ups here on female package handlers?

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Female Package handler Follow up *hired* I got the job (no surprise for most of you) Lol
Thanks for all the tips and help.

I should be starting next week. They have to do my background check. "For me" the whole process took 9 business days from start to finish.

I will post updates to help any future females interested in package handling. If I survive the first month. Lol

Now the "fun" part begins *sarcasm* (I mean enthusiasm) lol

Had a feeling. But it did take a day. Thought that was the last we'd heard from ya. Just try your best. They will push buttons to make you more productive than your body can handle. Over time you can't live up to what they call are your numbers. Be honest and work safely. Then you will be fine. Good luck to you

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Had a feeling. But it did take a day. Thought that was the last we'd heard from ya. Just try your best. They will push buttons to make you more productive than your body can handle. Over time you can't live up to what they call are your numbers. Be honest and work safely. Then you will be fine. Good luck to you

Thank you!
It was actually the same day. I kinda mixed up the date & day :blushing: so my interview was actually yesterday not Monday. But I knew some of these guys might be all over that so I kept quiet until the actual day.:wink-very:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I remember working in the hub and they would bring new hires in as a group to tour...once in a while there were girls that came through and you would not believe the number of mouths that would drop and drool running down the chins of some of the guys...for some of the homliest women. Worst than being drunk at a bar and taking home the girl with glasses and buckteeth thinking she is a playboy playmate..amazing what working at 2 am will do to a person

A 2 at 10 becomes a 10 at 2.