Any New Mckinney hub workers?

Rawrzxor

I'm thinking about transferring, but my hub is ridiculously chill. Oh, yeah, in Texas.

Any opinions on the new hub? I.e. how serious they are about coming in late sometimes or missing days. Or how flexible they are with college students? I'd really prefer working 4 days a week. I'd need at least 5 hours, though; but, I hear they get 8 hours a day.

clean hairy

I'm thinking about transferring, but my hub is ridiculously chill. Oh, yeah, in Texas.

Any opinions on the new hub? I.e. how serious they are about coming in late sometimes or missing days. Or how flexible they are with college students? I'd really prefer working 4 days a week. I'd need at least 5 hours, though; but, I hear they get 8 hours a day.
Don't as us here, go to Mckinney and ask them if they will meet the above criteria, then let us know how long they were laughing!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

This is the future of UPS guys....

joeboodog

good people drink good beer

Seriously?

Box Ox

Is it just me or is anyone else picturing this guy taking hits from a water bong like 5 times between beginning and ending this post? Might just be memories of old college roommates-related.

Rawrzxor

I actually don't smoke weed. And, I'm very serious about my education. See, I'm not going to be a :censored2: ass worthless bitch who drives a car or lifts boxes for the rest of their lives. I'm not going to be that pathetic.

It always amazes me how some slaves are so loyal to their owners. Even when their owners try to :censored2: them as much as possible. Keep sucking that dick in order to eek out your useless monkey existences.

Accomplishments amounting to nothing, so the only thing you have left is a derogatory demeanor and conjurings of diaphanous intelligence: arrogance to shade the dull nature of your minds and actions and accomplishments. I can only assume you're part of the generation that destroyed the U.S.

The supercilious nature of your responses shows just how low class you all really are. I'll laugh from atop the mountains of sagaciousness at your dwindling statures. If you're still alive, that is.

Fools.

Evidence that all paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind, as Aristotle said.

You know nothing. Certainly not anything of me, nor my work ethic, nor my personal stature, nor my character, nor my various other circumstances. Nor how difficult it is for me to simply get out of bed in the morning because of crippling mental illness that I've been diagnosed with at the age of 15. Nor the side effects of the medications I must take to stave off pathological paranoia and mania and depression. Nor how hard I've fought to overcome the odds against me. Nor how my aunt just died and it's tearing me apart. Nor how my mother is suicidal and mentally ill herself and how her sister dying was the last straw on the camels back--nor how she needs me.

I know why you plague me. I know why you plague yourself.

Push me over the edge. Please.

rod

Retired 22 years
Sounds like a Union contract workplace.

If that was what was agreed to by BOTH sides then so be it----otherwise it's not like any contract I worked under. Don't be so damn jealous just because you had no protection from "the man".