Anyone care to defend his actions?

10 point

the person that gets the VPO put on them in my state, cannot possess or purchase any firearm until the court date.

and if issued, cannot possess or purchase one until order is dismissed or expires.
Purchase or possess legally. It doesnt stop anyone from the black market purchase or from borrowing one from an unsuspecting friend or family member.

Where there's a will...

10 point

Normal tempered people, when encountering someone seemingly unstable, just hope that they diffuse and go away.
Sometimes, the victim (to be) has to weigh out the odds of calling the police and possibly enciting his attitude more or waiting it out in the hope that meekness on their part will bring peace.

Today, it's a roll of the dice.

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
An order of protection has never required the presence of a firearm.
What's AN ORDER OF PROTECTION?
If it is like a restraining order, it's not worth the paper it's written on.
And there fore, no protection actually exists.

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
image.jpg

realbrown1

well the second time the guy had the gun on him AFTER the VPO was put on him, then he would have been breaking the law and be put in the pookie
Thousands of people a year are hurt or killed by people they have VPO's or restraining orders on every year.
They only REAL defense is protecting yourself.

realbrown1

It's "nothing's". But you knew that because you just told us you're smart.;)
He makes a lot of sense to me.

Don't take more money from people than what is fair.
Don't use that money to give lazy people free money for life.
Don't force people to get health care insurance against their will.
Don't force people to pay for other peoples health insurance premiums.

Sound like SOMETHING to me.

BrownArmy

Because I don't live in North Carolina. Not sure what the law says there. Around here it's not a crime.

I moved to NC from Michigan many many years ago, and I was confused about the "NO GUN" signs (crossed out circle with a gun in the middle) on all Federal/State buildings, libraries, banks, etc. At first, I thought, 'yah, no chit'.

I was confused, but it turns out you can walk around on the street with a visible gun in NC. It's just the deal.