Anyone else not have their check direct deposited today?

By The Book

I get paper checks still. :censored2: um. Multi billion doller company can pay me with a real check. Direct deposit is just another way for them to "accidentally" not pay you right.
I do direct deposit, and receive a paper check. I Like to have something in my hand(my paycheck) to show my supervisor if I have a concern.

PT Car Washer

I get paper checks still. :censored2: um. Multi billion doller company can pay me with a real check. Direct deposit is just another way for them to "accidentally" not pay you right.
I receive a live check and it has "accidentally" not been right either the last month. They fix it and the next week it is wrong again.

watdaflock?

To add- If they "accidentally" did not want to pay you, how does a piece of paper help?
If they "accidentally" did not want to pay you, they'd simply forget to submit your hours for payroll or "accidentally" have you down for vacation or "accidentally" forget some other electronic submission.

You are one of those ignorant and hard headed employees who costs UPS millions of dollars in unnecessary paper checks.

P

pickup

....rather than going paperless and printing your stub if and when there is an issue....

I like their stubs, and I have all mine from way back, if there is ever an issue about pension time years down the line, upsers.com is not going to let me print a stub from ten years back.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I like their stubs, and I have all mine from way back, if there is ever an issue about pension time years down the line, upsers.com is not going to let me print a stub from ten years back.

....which is why you print the end of year stub and put that with your annual pension statement....