Bloodbath

PPH_over_9000

don't mean to hi-jack, feel free to disregard but i just wanted to check in with you chuckleheads

I haven't worked a single minute off the clock since last posting in this thread.

It's weird too, because I thought going out with a :censored2:show of a truck would make the job a nightmare... but really, the only difference is now I'm getting paid to fix the :censored2:show.

I'm getting an extra hour of sleep every night and the job also seems almost entirely stress-free now, which is a huge plus.

I know I got a little irritated but thanks to everybody who talked some sense into me. It's rare but it friggin' got through this time.

Brown Down

don't mean to hi-jack, feel free to disregard but i just wanted to check in with you chuckleheads

I haven't worked a single minute off the clock since last posting in this thread.

It's weird too, because I thought going out with a :censored2:show of a truck would make the job a nightmare... but really, the only difference is now I'm getting paid to fix the :censored2:show.

I'm getting an extra hour of sleep every night and the job also seems almost entirely stress-free now, which is a huge plus.

I know I got a little irritated but thanks to everybody who talked some sense into me. It's rare but it friggin' got through this time.
It's not the :censored2: ups you've done in the past. It's if you've learned and fixed them in the present. And it seems you have. Good job.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member

About time you wised up
Typical Dragonballz fan

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
hey man, don't hate.

you're right, though, wised up to better cartoons. Bleach is pretty sweet.
Realize they're all retards and your job is to clean it up on their dime
b2820-QtJ4afUnTjzw.png