Anyone want to Trade?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I agree with Upstate, they have to deal with a lot more BS with the customer and those trucks are a pain in the :censored2: to park when its a busy time of day.

BUT, I'm sure their trucks have that A/C we will never have :cold:

Regardless, I like my job, pay, and benefits

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
I worked for Frito Lay two days a week for a while and almost took a route with them. The physical aspect was a lot less than what I'm subjected to as a driver , but the horse excrement you had to deal with was ten fold. Wal mart was the worst to deal with. Treated you like a second class citizen, receiving and stock clerks who were on a power trip. Managers who would sabotage your rack because they didn't like me. It's funny, when they eliminated my job, I still got paid for another three moths. Just like in Office Space, I didn't really quit. I just stopped going, kept getting paid, until the finally fixed the glitch in payroll.

Last edited:

Pooter

Ahhhh Wal-mart. I love how it's always some :censored2: in receiving who can't multi-task. :(.

"Oh great, now inside deliveries after killing 20 minutes with the other 'tard."

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I agree with Upstate, they have to deal with a lot more BS with the customer and those trucks are a pain in the :censored2: to park when its a busy time of day.

BUT, I'm sure their trucks have that A/C we will never have :cold:

Regardless, I like my job, pay, and benefits
I have a buddy that works for millercoors. 4 10's off by 3 everyday. The pay cut is tempting but man lots of BS from the customers.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ahhhh Wal-mart. I love how it's always some :censored2: in receiving who can't multi-task. :(.

"Oh great, now inside deliveries after killing 20 minutes with the other 'tard."
I know lots of people that deliver for different companies. Every one of them has problems with wal mart.

Gonna go out on a limb and say all these guys aren't the problem.