Apparently Fedex is spreading rumors.

I GOT ONE MORE

Republicant and Democant.

All you who are ideologues need to pull your heads out of your politics.

YOU control your destiny.

Back on topic, apparently UPS is spreading rumors too.

UPS expected to post flat 3rd-qtr profit and gloomy forecast on Tuesday.

Draw your own conclusions.

FedEx sucks..... Sometimes I put one of my huge corporate accounts up to complainling about those scabs. We are the best. We are union and we make hall proud.

I am endorsing him I he next election(foreshadowing). Brownie points for a mother fuc&*r who 407 WILL support. Thanks you crazy mother who will make us all thankful and blessed with a huge swagger. " foreshadowing just wait and see I TOLD YOU so" watch. He's a crazy mothertrucker and a balls out negotiator.

FedEx sucks..... Sometimes I put one of my huge corporate accounts up to complainling about those scabs. We are the best. We are union and we make hall proud.

I am endorsing him I he next election(foreshadowing). Brownie points for a mother fuc&*r who 407 WILL support. Thanks you crazy mother who will make us all thankful and blessed with a huge swagger. " foreshadowing just wait and see I TOLD YOU so" watch. He's a crazy mothertrucker and a balls out negotiator.
. He will win and be " will be your next international teamster union president who I endorse and will campaign for in the next election. Got you ken " you had me at your ultimating" you are the man. "Watch "

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

foreshadowing just wait and see I TOLD YOU so" watch. He's a crazy mothertrucker and a balls out negotiator.

If you want a really strong union, have Mr. Hoffa rise off his fat ass and unionize FedEx Express. We are more than ready to join you. One would think that 100.000 or so new members would give Jimbo some wood..guess not. Maybe he needs some little blue pills to get him excited enough to actually DO something. He's a limp wiener.

menotyou

bella amicizia
If you want a really strong union, have Mr. Hoffa rise off his fat ass and unionize FedEx Express. We are more than ready to join you. One would think that 100.000 or so new members would give Jimbo some wood..guess not. Maybe he needs some little blue pills to get him excited enough to actually DO something. He's a limp wiener.
Finally. I wish you and I could have a chat with that fat little weasel. I'd tell him the same thing!!

barnyard

KTM rider
and how would you suggest the Teamsters unionize Fed Ex???? A national vote would have to take place and a majority would have to vote yes. People that do not vote are counted as 'no' votes. How would that be overcome???

As much as I would like to see Fed Ex on a move level playing field, I do not see it happening any time soon, if ever. Smith and his Republican cronies have stacked the deck against it.

packageguy

My gut feeling is no strike, I think they will work this one out. Teamsters would have a lot to lose on this one. I think the strike of 1997 favored us. I think this one won't. Again my gut feeling.......

oldupsman

My gut feeling is no strike, I think they will work this one out. Teamsters would have a lot to lose on this one. I think the strike of 1997 favored us. I think this one won't. Again my gut feeling.......
You're right. In 97 you could still look at us as being underpaid compared to the company's profit.
And the economy was doing well. So we had the public on our side. Now we're making over 30 an hour, people are out of work, companies going
down the tubes. Nobody is gonna feel bad for us this time. Different ballgame.

Overpaid Union Thug

I worked at RPS in 2000/2001 and some of their supervisors were wearing shirts that said "During the Brown Out We Kept Things Moving" referring to the strike in 97. I teased my sup about it and he said "Yeah, we kept things moving alright. If keeping things moving means two weeks of work piling up on, around, and off the dock, and in warehouses because we didn't have the drivers to move it."

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
FedEx Express and Ground will never be able to handle the extra volume in the event of a strike. The company many say differently but you can bet the ranch that Fred won't spend an extra nickel on additonal help, vehicles, planes etc. FedEx uppermanagement stood on the sidelines in '97 playing pocket pool and let things turn into an all out crapfest.

menotyou

bella amicizia
FedEx Express and Ground will never be able to handle the extra volume in the event of a strike. The company many say differently but you can bet the ranch that Fred won't spend an extra nickel on additonal help, vehicles, planes etc. FedEx uppermanagement stood on the sidelines in '97 playing pocket pool and let things turn into an all out crapfest.
He's a gambler. He's knows when to walk away.

OptimusPrime

Didn't you hear? They are not a ground delivery service. They are an airline. :happy-very: