are your immediate supervisors as fed up with the BS as you are?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
My center manager loves the numbers game.She has brown nosed her way to her position so she basically has to agree with every ridiculous number spewed out by corporate.If the dm says the moon is made of green cheese,then she will argue til death that it is.

There are few things in life more pitiful than when a supervisor is forced by Corporate to feed you a line of what you both know is complete and total BS.

I used to be a jerk and call them out on it. Now, more often than not I take pity on them and just smile and nod my head and pretend to agree with them, thus allowing them to maintain at least some shred of human dignity.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
There are few things in life more pitiful than when a supervisor is forced by Corporate to feed you a line of what you both know is complete and total BS.

I used to be a jerk and call them out on it. Now, more often than not I take pity on them and just smile and nod my head and pretend to agree with them, thus allowing them to maintain at least some shred of human dignity.

On behalf of all management, I want to thank you for that consideration.

Brownfrown

I think ours are probably fed up, too. But, again, they both tow the company line in PCM's.

I'm maybe not a jerk in calling them out. But I do call B.S. when B.S. is attempted. As for my sup's dignities................. I don't intend to preserve any more of theirs than they do of mine. I'm not too concerned if I hurt their wittle feelings.

brownedout

Heard it from a friend, who heard it himself. center manager on phone with Div Mgr, "This guy has a spotless 23 year record, you want me to give him a warning letter, you come and give it to him" You won alot of us you hadn't already won that day boss. Good job, hope to keep saying that.