As Hurricane Ian Pounds Florida, Biden Goes To A Political Fundraiser

Oh boy, a Bible thumper. No reasoning with you folks
Have a nice day
Says the one who gives up a conversation before attempting to reason. You have a nice day too man, Or whatever gender you identify as I guess

“Come now, and let us reason together,” Says the Lord, “Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool.
Isaiah 1:18 NKJV

newolddude

I'm confused by this post? It shows Trump and not some elected official like Biden.
You guys keep telling us the Biden is the illegitimately elected president and that Trump should still be in office because the election was stolen from him by the criminals in the Democratic party.

fishtm2001

Says the one who gives up a conversation before attempting to reason. You have a nice day too man, Or whatever gender you identify as I guess

“Come now, and let us reason together,” Says the Lord, “Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool.
Isaiah 1:18 NKJV

Haha! Okay. And men are women and women are men. Men are also fish. Everything means nothing and everything came from nothing. Get real bro. You've been handed over to your own fleshly desires

There is a way that seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death.
Proverbs 14:12 NKJV

floridays

You guys keep telling us the Biden is the illegitimately elected president and that Trump should still be in office because the election was stolen from him by the criminals in the Democratic party.
No matter what anyone might say the fact remains Biden is the sitting President and he is failing brilliantly to Make America Great Again.

Don't tell me God doesn't have a sense of humor.

Oh He does. Just wait until you meet someone with the pronouns "Bug/Bug's". Look at your president that you got conned into electing.😂😂
1655598365687.png

fishtm2001

Speaking directly to the people of Florida, Biden warned that “the storm is incredibly dangerous” and is “life-threatening,” and urged the populace to heed “all warnings and directions from emergency officials.”

“Don't take anything for granted,” Biden said at the At the White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health on Wednesday. “Use their judgment, not yours. Evacuate when ordered, be prepared. Storm warnings are real, the evacuation notices are real, the danger is real and when the storm passes, the federal government's going to be there to help you recover.”

“We'll be there to help you clean up and rebuild to help get Florida moving again, and we'll be there every step of the way,” the president added. “That’s my absolute commitment to the people in the state of Florida.”

fishtm2001

The president also issued a stern warning to oil and gas companies, urging them not use the storm as an excuse to raise prices on fuel.

"Do not, let me repeat, do not use this as an excuse to raise gasoline prices or gouge the American people,” Biden said, to applause from the gathered crowd.

“The price of oil has stayed relatively low and kept going down,” he said. “The price of gas should be going down as well. My experts inform me that the production of only about 190,000 barrels a day has been impacted by the storm thus far. That’s less than 2% of the United States daily production, impacted for a very short period of time.

“This small, temporary storm impact on oil production provides no excuse, no excuse for price increases at the pump,” Biden said. “None. If gas companies try to use this storm to raise prices the problem I will ask officials will look into whether price gouging is going on.

“America’s watching, the industry should do the right thing,” he added.

Nice when there's an adult in charge and looking out for the little guy.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The president also issued a stern warning to oil and gas companies, urging them not use the storm as an excuse to raise prices on fuel.

"Do not, let me repeat, do not use this as an excuse to raise gasoline prices or gouge the American people,” Biden said, to applause from the gathered crowd.

“The price of oil has stayed relatively low and kept going down,” he said. “The price of gas should be going down as well. My experts inform me that the production of only about 190,000 barrels a day has been impacted by the storm thus far. That’s less than 2% of the United States daily production, impacted for a very short period of time.

“This small, temporary storm impact on oil production provides no excuse, no excuse for price increases at the pump,” Biden said. “None. If gas companies try to use this storm to raise prices the problem I will ask officials will look into whether price gouging is going on.

“America’s watching, the industry should do the right thing,” he added.

Nice when there's an adult in charge and looking out for the little guy.
Lol, gas prices are rising again. Don't try to blame the storm Joe, won't fly. Biden's war on fossil fuels is part of the problem.

vantexan

Idk. A virus goes around that gets blown way out of proportion by the media. We all get pushed into concentration camps for "our own safety". Suddenly we have no rights own nothing and are completely dependent on the government? Any opposition is silenced and FBI raided without a warrant?
What does that have to do with FEMA responding to a natural disaster?