Attending Integrad a 2nd Time?

RawJah

I am currently in TX doing a prep class. HR says I will not need to go to Dallas the prep course will be enough.

Our instructor is a real hard ass, he is making us memorize the 10 PT commentary explanations WORD FOR F_CKING WORD.

If we get ONE word wrong, we fail the test. The worst part about it is that permanent :censored2: eating grin on his face, as if it brings him joy.

Anyways, back to cramming.

I am pretty sure "Fresh" is in this forum. "Fresh" likes being called that, and may even give you his defense..face-to-face, and not here.
It takes getting three words wrong for your 5's and your 10's. But yeah, he will push you to memorize them word for word each time, because it is essential knowledge for Integrad.

When I went to Integrad, I was amazed at how many people other districts than ours do not have prep. Honestly, without this "prep", I would not have passed Integrad.

john chesney

Hello family,

I attended and graduated from integrad in 2015. I have been a full time driver from then until this month when I quit to work in a different state.

The new hub Im about to begin working at believes I will need to re-attend integrad in order to drive in my new state.

HR in my original state has said my information is saved at UPS U (niversity), and after completing the workshops I will not need to re-attend.

Its worth mentioning, these hubs are in completely different regions, so im unsure if information is shared between the two ( northern california & southern)

Any input? I begin on tuesday and would appreciate any feedback.
Probably the same thing only worse.:censored2: been going steadily down hill