Back up camera

some1else

Banned
The new flat screen ones branded “voyager” some are able to turn off and dim and some are set to max brightness and none of the buttons work. I think it’s set in display mode or something anyone know who to unlock it? Mechanic says they don’t know and put a new one in and the buttons don’t work either.

DOK

Current solution but a substitute trucks it’s the exact same camera the power button works and shuts it off. There has to be a way to make the buttons work
Agreed, new truck but monitor, who’s buttons worked to dim the screen into
Night mode, quit working, I got a brand spanking new monitor that looks like the old one button none of the buttons are functional

UPSBOT

When UPS Was Fun
I remember taping the carbon paper from the Delivery Records to the top of the windshield as a sun visor.
Those were the days. What is this camera thing?:rolleyes:

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
The new flat screen ones branded “voyager” some are able to turn off and dim and some are set to max brightness and none of the buttons work. I think it’s set in display mode or something anyone know who to unlock it? Mechanic says they don’t know and put a new one in and the buttons don’t work either.
Red tag it, safety concern.

PPH_over_9000

Agreed, new truck but monitor, who’s buttons worked to dim the screen into
Night mode, quit working, I got a brand spanking new monitor that looks like the old one button none of the buttons are functional

You know, I've always thought it kind of strange that night mode seems to work better in the day and daymode seems to work better when the sun sets.

And this is completely unrelated but now I've got the Dayman song stuck in my head.

DOK

Anyone find a fix for this? Annoying now that it gets dark early, screen is way too bright.

oldngray

nowhere special
You can't drive
z-fun-489.jpg