Background criteria

Need2no

Then I think for some reason either the contractor is feeding you a line of bull or fedex has the contractor eating a spoonful of bull.

I regularly have vehicles worked on by guys who are not allowed on fedex property.
Do some of these guys have things that would stop them from passing the FedEx background check

bbsam

Staff member
Do some of these guys have things that would stop them from passing the FedEx background check
Absolutely. 2 of the best mechanics we ever had couldn't go on Fedex property due to failed background checks. Pretty stupid really.

bacha29

Does this contractor have other accounts or is he like so many others an exclusive service provider to X alone and no one else? If you are working off the property of X and not involved in X business in any capacity who are they to tell the contractor to terminate? Your employer may be using X as a scapegoat in order to hide the fact that maybe he and not X actually wants rid of you.

Need2no

Does this contractor have other accounts or is he like so many others an exclusive service provider to X alone and no one else? If you are working off the property of X and not involved in X business in any capacity who are they to tell the contractor to terminate? Your employer may be using X as a scapegoat in order to hide the fact that maybe he and not X actually wants rid of you.
No he had all kinds of other work going on & even told me that he felt really bad about it but X told him that if he kept me on & got caught he'd lose his contracts with them. He said 80% of his work came from all the hubs doing PM so he couldn't take that chance. Things just don't make sense to me

bbsam

Staff member
W
No he had all kinds of other work going on & even told me that he felt really bad about it but X told him that if he kept me on & got caught he'd lose his contracts with them. He said 80% of his work came from all the hubs doing PM so he couldn't take that chance. Things just don't make sense to me
What kind of electrical work do you do off site for X?

BootsOnTarmac

If you failed the background check a letter will be mailed to your address of record stating the reason. When you get that letter tell us the reason if you want.