Bans

542thruNthru

There's many ways to respond to people.....
You're FedEx. Just be thankful we allow you to post here. This is BROWN Cafe not Purple Cafe.
ups-logo-png-transparent-1.png

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Very clever. Do you consider yourself part of the problem here?
Do you consider yourself part of the problem here?

Typical pathetic libs. They deflect and deflect and then accuse the other side of doing what they have mastered. Pretty sad to be a lib.

No matter what happens, not everyone is going to be happy with the moderation choices made on this site.
But if your problem with this site truly is the lack of respect, then be the change you want to see.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Bring Trucker Clock back i like going back and forth with him. What did he do? @BadIdeaGuy
The bans I do are generally 1, 7, or 14 days depending on repeat offenders, etc…

His ban already appears to be over.

He’s an incredibly smart guy with a lot of knowledge. But he was repeatedly treating other posters with a lot of disrespect.

I know you were rolling with it, but it sets a poor precedent for the UPS discussions and Union boards.

He can tell people they’re wrong without telling them they’re idiots.

542thruNthru

The bans I do are generally 1, 7, or 14 days depending on repeat offenders, etc…

He’s an incredibly smart guy with a lot of knowledge. But he was repeatedly treating other posters with a lot of disrespect.

I know you were rolling with it, but it sets a poor precedent for the UPS discussions and Union boards.

But they are idiots!

Pullman Brown

I hear ya. When you have good arguments you don’t need to ad hominem everybody!

rod

Retired 22 years

But some people ARE idiots.