Being sick

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
friend that...drive all the way to work to be sent home? Maybe if I were new. I like that we don't have to talk to a real person to call off....just leave a message at the tone....lol
years and years ago when i was green,wet behind the ears and didnt know any better i dragged myself to work and hurled all over the belt and the stain was there all day from what i was told . My supervisor screamed at me WHY DID YOU COME TO WORK !!!!! when he was the one who was so nasty about me calling in lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
years and years ago when i was green,wet behind the ears and didnt know any better i dragged myself to work and hurled all over the belt and the stain was there all day from what i was told . My supervisor screamed at me WHY DID YOU COME TO WORK !!!!! when he was the one who was so nasty about me calling in lol
You learned....lol. I rarely call in when I'm actually sick...I'll go to work sick with a cold. But if I'm throwing up or got the runs...I'm staying home, period.

PT Car Washer

I hate people that come to work sick. Most of the time you end up doing half their work and take the chance of catching what they have. And if I do catch it I will call in sick.

Kis124

We had a major snow storm and so many people left messages on the voicemail, we aren't allowed to leave them anymore lol. Used to be only those with seniority could leave a message

Sent using BrownCafe App