BEN CARSON: Prisons are gay factories...

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I believe he's holed up in a bunker somewhere with Sarah Palin. They are planning their joint run for the presidency. Between the two of them I would think there are a bunch more gems on the way.

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
Why are you asking these people this question? They still believe there is something in reality called a "fiscal conservative".

TOS.
what do you mean by "these people"
6rmk3oud7mlvl4iev1i9qmdq8.320x188x43.gif

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
Where has ben carson been after making his horriffic statements about Gay people being created in prisons??

Oh yeah, another time out so he gets out of the news cycles.

But dont worry!!!

He'll be back soon with more stupid stuff to say in a couple weeks!

Stay tuned.

TOS.
your feelings for ben carson are similar to mine for marion barry..see you and i are not that different after all!!! tell you what, lets bury the hatchet, i forgive you, its not your fault your just the victim of the toxic liberal brainwashing thats plaguing the country, you're the victim here lol, but dont worry, there is hope, with therapy and medication you might just make it, i prescribe one hour of Fox News daily for the next 6 months! and a multi-vitamin!
black-guy-Thumbs-UP-gif.gif

newfie

The very next morning after Former Dr. Ben Carson made his announcement on FOX news Bill O'liars program that he was starting an "exploratory committee" to determine "what we all already know" ( he has no chance at being president)

Ben Carson puts his foot in his mouth once again. Carson, began his day making the news channels spreading the "word" that he was considering running for president, but in his first interview on CNN, he says what has to be one of the stupidest things ever said by a potential GOP candidate since Sarah Palin began opening her mouth.

Carson claimed that Gay people were being created in prisons.

"they go in straight and come out gay".... LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ya, Dr. Ben Carson, thats how gay people are created.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/presidential-contender-ben-carson-prisons-135032512.html

Ben Carson , summed up.
ben-carson-wattree-blogspot.jpg

TOS.
Where has ben carson been after making his horriffic statements about Gay people being created in prisons??

But dont worry!!!

Stay tuned.

TOS.

you realize that there are a lot of black evangelical voters that agree with carson?

newfie

your feelings for ben carson are similar to mine for marion barry..see you and i are not that different after all!!! tell you what, lets bury the hatchet, i forgive you, its not your fault your just the victim of the toxic liberal brainwashing thats plaguing the country, you're the victim here lol, but dont worry, there is hope, with therapy and medication you might just make it, i prescribe one hour of Fox News daily for the next 6 months! and a multi-vitamin!
black-guy-Thumbs-UP-gif.gif

I was hoping he would go to prison, experience gay sex and prove it does not change you...:0

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I believe he's holed up in a bunker somewhere with Sarah Palin. They are planning their joint run for the presidency. Between the two of them I would think there are a bunch more gems on the way.

We already know Sarah likes black men...hmm. Despite all the buzz about Ben Carson, he's an unelectable GOP candidate. Why? He's black.

wkmac

This is a great allegory of what elective politics in America really is regardless which side of the isle you choose.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

But dont worry!!!

Stay tuned.

TOS.

There was more evidence this week presented on discovery of a gay gene, which I'm guessing Dr. Carson would disagree with. You know, all of that science stuff that makes gay as a lifestyle choice and against the word of God?

My take is that a lot of men in prison perform homosexual acts because that's their only sexual outlet. Once they get out, they go back to women. Simple.