BEN CARSON: Prisons are gay factories...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Obama broke the color barrier with most of the population, not the ones who tend to vote Republican. I really doubt Carson could ever be the GOP nominee for that very reason.

Perhaps with the more conservative but the party is moving forward. He is certainly more than qualified for the position.

newfie

My take is that a lot of men in prison perform homosexual acts because that's their only sexual outlet. Once they get out, they go back to women. Simple.

that would support his argument that they make a choice to engage in gay sex as opposed to a genetic disposition?

newfie

Obama broke the color barrier with most of the population, not the ones who tend to vote Republican. I really doubt Carson could ever be the GOP nominee for that very reason.

you folks who are so adept at speaking for the voting population forget that many people of color on the democratic side may find Carson very appealing when confronted with the choice of the old white folks on the democratic slate.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
you folks who are so adept at speaking for the voting population forget that many people of color on the democratic side may find Carson very appealing when confronted with the choice of the old white folks on the democratic slate.
So is that the plan. Put a black guy up there and hope they don't notice his political views.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
that would support his argument that they make a choice to engage in gay sex as opposed to a genetic disposition?

Uh, no it wouldn't. Getting a BJ in prison is certainly gay, but it doesn't make you gay as in that is your preference. Prison sort of eliminates females as an option, doesn't it. I'm sure that Convict X would prefer to be satisfied by a female supermodel, but none are usually available in the Gray Bar Hotel.

Once they're out, they'd have zero interest in homosexuality in most cases.

newfie

Uh, no it wouldn't. Getting a BJ in prison is certainly gay, but it doesn't make you gay as in that is your preference. Prison sort of eliminates females as an option, doesn't it. I'm sure that Convict X would prefer to be satisfied by a female supermodel, but none are usually available in the Gray Bar Hotel.

Once they're out, they'd have zero interest in homosexuality in most cases.

Clinton Bj defense? Bizarre

newfie

They might look like the Klan, but they don't think or act that way... a big difference. You've trotted out several people of color, none of whom have a prayer.

if you're right why do you keep saying it over and over. Sounds like you're worried.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Perhaps with the more conservative but the party is moving forward. He is certainly more than qualified for the position.

Sure, he's qualified. But he's a Negro, which disqualifies him in the real world with Republicans who say they'd vote for a black person but never would in reality.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
if you're right why do you keep saying it over and over. Sounds like you're worried.

Not at all. Yes, Hillary, Bernie, and the others are all hard-core racists. I guess that's because they're white and we aren't running any tokens this year.