BEN CARSON: Prisons are gay factories...

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I just wish people would stand by what they say, right or wrong. everyone recants to be PC.

I would have more respect for anyone that said " Ya, I said it and I meant it and I aint apologizing for it."

remember ross perot?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I just wish people would stand by what they say, right or wrong. everyone recants to be PC.

I would have more respect for anyone that said " Ya, I said it and I meant it and I aint apologizing for it."

remember ross perot?
I am glad when a politician speaks candidly about how they feel on a subject. Otherwise, they are coached to say what the audience wants to hear.

And the only way to get to know a politician is if they speak candidly as much as possible.

BrownArmy

I am glad when a politician speaks candidly about how they feel on a subject. Otherwise, they are coached to say what the audience wants to hear.

And the only way to get to know a politician is if they speak candidly as much as possible.

I agree! I'm getting to know Mr. Carson.

My guess is Mr. Carson is saying exactly what he thinks.

Which is why, as far as I'm concerned, no RATIONAL person would ever vote for that dude.

Also, he won't make it past any straw-poll/primary/baby-immolation-ceremony version of the Republican 'Hunger Games', candidate edition.

Please, this guy is an idiot clown.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Your understanding of "candidly" doesnt go beyond talking points. With BEN Carson, just like Sarah Palin, talking points can only go so far before they get them in trouble.

You "believe" Ben Carson really thinks prisons turn people gay, but what you dont understand is that Carson was "coached" to field questions on same sex marriage but failed horribly to remember what to say.

That "isnt" candid. Its just stupid.

Regardless, Ben Carson will go the same route as every other black man the GOP has tried to USE for political gain.

They tried it with ALAN KEYES in the 80's, they tried it with ALAN WEST in the early 2000's, then they tried it with HERMAN CAIN in the last election cycle. Now its Ben Carsons turn to be the black token of the GOP face.

The whole "look at us, we got a black guy who thinks like us.." concept has failed miserably going all the way back to ALAN KEYES.

Now, its Carsons turn to be the "TOOL" dumb enough to fall for the republican B.S. and be used like a puppet on a string to be paraded around.

But ask yourself this. Where are all the other "prominent" black men that were used by the GOP for propaganda?

Keyes is only good for promoting Obama birth certificate baloney, Alan West is still a disgraced colonel and lousy politician, Herman Cain is NO WHERE to be found.

All the airtime CAIN recieved during his run for the GOP nod, and today, he is NOWHERE. No shows on fox, not a political talking head, not a featured speaker at any GOP functions.

HE, like all the other blacks in the party were simply kicked to the curb and forgotten.

Same will happen to Carson. He will prove himself useless in his run for the presidency, he will get smeared in the polls, then he will have given up his actual career for what will turn out to be just a scam.

He will look into the mirror on the day he figures out he was used, and then ask himself "who screwed me?"

Hopefully, he will then know it was himself.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I agree! I'm getting to know Mr. Carson.

My guess is Mr. Carson is saying exactly what he thinks.

Which is why, as far as I'm concerned, no RATIONAL person would ever vote for that dude.

Also, he won't make it past any straw-poll/primary/baby-immolation-ceremony version of the Republican 'Hunger Games', candidate edition.

Please, this guy is an idiot clown.
What he said about prisons creating gay people is probably exactly what he believes. He only took it back when the &#!+ hit the fan.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What he said about prisons creating gay people is probably exactly what he believes. He only took it back when the &#!+ hit the fan.

Again, you fail to understand how these things work. Backstage, he has a "handler" with him. He doesnt believe that at all. He simply messed up the talking points, went "off script" and failed at an AD LIB response.

He tried to do a basis "interview 101" and turn the question back onto the anchor, and that failed as well. He doubled down on the same stupidity.

Once off the set, you can bet his handlers not only face palmed themselves, but went to work directly with Carsons "sponsors" to figure out a way to get out of the mess he put himself into.

This ONE gaffe alone, will haunt him FOREVER.

Regardless of his apology, and regardless that NOW he says he wont talk about Gay Marriage/homosexuality, you can rest assured that he will face scrutiny over this flap until it eventually ends his run at the nomination.

Carson is an ego maniac, and for two years now, his handlers have failed to control his mouth. They have given him "time out" after "time out" and spent the last year and a half coaching him on national issues and foreign affairs, but he doesnt have the intelligence to understand ANY of it.

Sort of like you.

He's a doctor, not a politician.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well that does coincide with the history of liberals and the democratic party afterall so I can't say I'm surprised. Atleast you finally admitted to it.

Sometimes, you have to play with those in charge and assimilate into "their" views in order for your point to be heard on this board.

You make the rules, Ill play by them.

TOS.

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
One of the countless reasons id never vote democrat, take a good look at these fine winners....democrats, party of the mindless, party is sharpton! What a joke! Never gets old
image.jpg

ch317273

And here we go again, since on the topic of democrat hall of fame winners, we can't ever forget my Main man marion Barry, representing the dems ever so well!
image.jpg

ch317273

image.jpg
And the sad thing is Ben Carson is an intelligent African American man, the homosexual prison comments he made are being taken out of context and smoke screened, to use a coined liberal term, he's being character assassinated , like how they said trayvon Martin and Michael brown were being character assassinated by conservatives, meanwhile they both turned out to be thugs, tragic the outcomes with them but the facts prove the were not the sharpest tools in the shed, but the point is African Americans have soo many intelligent options for leaders, Ben Carson being one of them , and yet, many are sooo democrat brain washed they choose guys like sharpton and this idiot every time, just bizarre!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
View attachment 30838 And the sad thing is Ben Carson is an intelligent African American man, the homosexual prison comments he made are being taken out of context and smoke screened, to use a coined liberal term, he's being character assassinated , like how they said trayvon Martin and Michael brown were being character assassinated by conservatives, meanwhile they both turned out to be thugs, tragic the outcomes with them but the facts prove the were not the sharpest tools in the shed, but the point is African Americans have soo many intelligent options for leaders, Ben Carson being one of them , and yet, many are sooo democrat brain washed they choose guys like sharpton and this idiot every time, just bizarre!

Since you decided to defend Ben Carson and make the following sentence, " ...being taken out of context and smoked screened"...

Would you please point out to this thread WHERE exactly he is being taken out of context??

Tell us where he didnt say something that can be heard on tape/video and where Words were put into his mouth??

Since you want to point out that "dems arent the sharpest toolds in the shed", why dont you SHOW us how sharp you ARE.

Go ahead, make our day.

TOS.

ch317273

image.jpg
image.jpg
Since you decided to defend Ben Carson and make the following sentence, " ...being taken out of context and smoked screened"...

Would you please point out to this thread WHERE exactly he is being taken out of context??

Tell us where he didnt say something that can be heard on tape/video and where Words were put into his mouth??

Since you want to point out that "dems arent the sharpest toolds in the shed", why dont you SHOW us how sharp you ARE.

Go ahead, make our day.

TOS.
The rev Al will happily answer your typical liberal answer with the following...