Ben Carson

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
he is a surgeon, lol
CTGj1B5UcAE5biu.jpeg

BrownArmy

Why do you hate successful black surgeons?

I don’t.

Why the fk would you place a brilliant neurosurgeon in charge of HUD?

Shows you how Trump thinks:

‘Well, this guy grew up in public housing, let’s put him in charge of public housing’.

Seriously?

Anyway, Carson is an amazing neurosurgeon, but it turns out he’s a complete tool-bag when it comes to running a government agency.

Lulz, ‘Oreo?’

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t.

Why the fk would you place a brilliant neurosurgeon in charge of HUD?

Shows you how Trump thinks:

‘Well, this guy grew up in public housing, let’s put him in charge of public housing’.

Seriously?

Anyway, Carson is an amazing neurosurgeon, but it turns out he’s a complete tool-bag when it comes to running a government agency.

Lulz, ‘Oreo?’
Oh no, he didn’t recognize a government acronym! :(

Let me educate you on HUD real quick.

Just another corrupt federal agency that robs the working class and fuels the power of the bourgeois to pay back their patrons. Stifles economic growth, adds to the debt and takes away opportunity inplace of equality. You worrying about who is in charge of an agency that shouldn’t even exist shows how you think.

BrownArmy

Just another corrupt federal agency that robs the working class and fuels the power of the bourgeois to pay back their patrons. Stifles economic growth, adds to the debt and takes away opportunity inplace of equality. You worrying about who is in charge of an agency that shouldn’t even exist shows how you think.

Lulz

BrownArmy

moreluck

golden ticket member

Maybe he was "pulling her leg" and having a little fun.