Last. Best. Final.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Keep that in my nightstand
IMG_4640.gif

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Especially since you thought it was gonna be a good day bythe looks of it in the am.
That’s why I always liked some of the dock routes. You would usually pick up and deliver the same business and the hub wanted that volume back early and you didn’t have a bunch of neighborhoods. And I always just got Along better with shipping and receiving type folks….imo more down to earth than some of the stuck up secretaries or people in more professional type positions.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

That’s why I always liked some of the dock routes. You would usually pick up and deliver the same business and the hub wanted that volume back early and didn’t have a bunch of neighborhoods. And I always just got Along better with shipping and receiving type folks….imo more down to earth than some of the stuck up secretaries or people in more professional type positions.
Yep that’s me😂

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That’s why I always liked some of the dock routes. You would usually pick up and deliver the same business and the hub wanted that volume back early and didn’t have a bunch of neighborhoods. And I always just got Along better with shipping and receiving type folks….imo more down to earth than some of the stuck up secretaries or people in more professional type positions.
Plus your truck scared away the ones that wanted to bump you.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Well I hope I gain at least $2,000 per month when this deal finishes.

Guessing you are under the IBT/UPS plan..

Any improvements in that plan would have to negotiated, unlike the Monetary Contribution Plans that will continue to grow thru their weekly contributions, increasing participants and interest returns.