Bernie Sanders Suspends Campaign

Who will win in 2020?

• Total voters
M

MenInBrown

What's even worse is you coming on this forum talking like you know all about us. If you knew me you'd know I'm one of the biggest advocates of getting to the bottom of the attempts by top brass in the FBI, DOJ, CIA, and others to bring down the Trump presidency by accusing him of Russian collusion. Great that you're onboard, but don't be an idiot about it.
Who pissed in your cornflakes? Spied, us not knowing about it, yes huge issue. I agreed with you ass munch. Get off your high horse. You obviously have a problem with understanding the English language, but I’m the idiot? Ok got it, As you come on this message board acting like you know me. Ironic. So me saying Americans were spied on without us knowing is not worst than me coming up here highlighting it? Get some sleep or find a new hobby.

vantexan

Who pissed in your cornflakes? Spied, us not knowing about it, yes huge issue. I agreed with you ass munch. Get off your high horse. You obviously have a problem with understanding the English language, but I’m the idiot? Ok got it, As you come on this message board acting like you know me. Ironic. So me saying Americans were spied on without us knowing is not worst than me coming up here highlighting it? Get some sleep or find a new hobby.
Didn't say you are an idiot. Said don't be an idiot about it. Comprende?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Didn't say you are an idiot. Said don't be an idiot about it. Comprende?
Again you are saying “idiot” for someone agreeing with you? Please stop. You’re making yourself look bad.
Y'all are just jealous of what ITZY and I got going!

lameasaurus.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Trump's performance during his crisis has been less than stellar; however, Pence has been quite impressive. The only reason I would see people voting for Trump is so that they could then vote for Pence in 2024.

You are correct---Biden's VP choice could make all of the difference. He has already pledged to choose a female candidate----he could check off two boxes and quite possibly secure the Presidency if he were to choose a female minority as his VP nominee.
Hilarious.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Trump vs. Cuomo. Ha ha, what a waste of time and money. two mobbed up NYC crooks, makes for good reality tv

Won't happen. Cuomo will still be dealing with this virus through the summer.

Cuomo's grandstanding pales beside the master. He knows it.
Put Mondale, I mean Biden, up against Reagan, I mean Trump, because the dims know they have no chance.
2024 is when all the dims without DIMentia will appear to save us from how terrible it's been the last 8 years.

Observer

I don't think Joe Biden will end up being the nominee. I think the swamp is trying to come up with someoen else at the convention. I really wish he would state who he would choose for running mate. C'mom Joe spill the beans. I don't know why anyone would vote him anyway. He is just as evil as Hillary.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
We can have a Presidential reality TV series vote. Three weeks place trump and someone on an island in a jungle. First to tap out loses. Voting online or by phone.

Fenris

unfortunately i think you're right. I keep hearing we have flattened the curve . every stat i see shows approximately 25 to 30 k new cases a day and over 2000 deaths a day

That is in large part due to the CDC changing reporting criteria at the beginning of the week.