Better luck next year UPS Airlines mechanics

Discussion in 'UPS Airline / Gateway' started by worldwide, Mar 14, 2011.

1. worldwide

worldwide Active Member

2. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Did you bother to click on the link? If you had you would have seen that our mechanics were not in this competition.

3. HateThe8

HateThe8 New Member

From the link...

"This year's competition saw new entrants from Boeing, Alaska Airlines, UPS,"

You can read about it, if you have access to "The Launch" or access to the company intranet air group page.

4. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

LOL ... did you Dave?

5. fr8dog

fr8dog New Member

Safety wire??? We don't use no stinking safety wire...

6. fr8dog

fr8dog New Member

Congratulations to our fellow Teamster Airline Division brothers at Southwest.

7. worldwide

worldwide Active Member

You may want to actually click on the link and read the article again...slowly.

8. airbusfxr

airbusfxr New Member

Ups airline safety record speaks for itself. Congrats to former mechanic Scott for his pay raise. So any questions if there is more in the pot? I suggest vote no.

9. UPS mechanics placed first in the "buffet relay race" and the "Most trash left by free-lunch recipient" awards.

10. airbusfxr

airbusfxr New Member

Scott Davis and Mitch Nichols are aviation maintenance background employees. Line and initial that.

11. Why would anyone listen to you?

12. Just Numbers

Just Numbers Retired

Weren't you without a contract for the longest time while your buddies mentioned above were in charge?

13. airbusfxr

airbusfxr New Member

Yep and got 3%, raises each year, 3% 401k match 7 weeks vac, full retro and base pay 105k. Oh free health care, safety awards, turkeys.

14. Just Numbers

Just Numbers Retired

And this is the very reason we are losing customers and packages to other carriers. Nothing better then hauling air.

15. airbusfxr

airbusfxr New Member

Int and NDA are the only products making money. Read the reports.

16. fr8dog

fr8dog New Member

Greedy Mechanics running the great UPS. Were screwed. No matter what happens u know the next ceo ain't taking no paycut. So now ups actually looks like a good place to steal money being in charge as an outsider. They'll be lineing up to be the next ceo. You be on my board and I'll be on yours. 72% payraise. gmafb.

17. airbusfxr

airbusfxr New Member

I love outsiders (aviation people) running this company.

18. Just Numbers

Just Numbers Retired

And if it wasn't for ground who would be picking up the Int and NDA!!!! Just pure airline mentality. Go talk to the hand. While you're at it why don't you talk to your good friend working at Eastern, Quntas, Pan Am, get the picture!

19. fr8dog

fr8dog New Member

We know that our fellow teamster package car brothers have the hardest job of all.

20. airbusfxr

airbusfxr New Member

And they will have free health care due to us getting it.