Bigger than Corona

Non sequitur

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
10% of the world's goods travel through the Suez canal that is currently blocked by a shipwrecked cargo ship. This might not be resolved for a couple weeks.

I guess sloppy Joe was navigating this ship?

oldngray

nowhere special
high_01.jpg

rickyb

10% of the world's goods travel through the Suez canal that is currently blocked by a shipwrecked cargo ship. This might not be resolved for a couple weeks.

not bigger than corona

Indecisi0n

Size canal , is this is New Jersey ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
We have re-usable space shuttles but we can't get a grounded ship unstuck......
WOW.
It is not our problem, the stuck ship.
It is the canal's problem.
And it is not the first time a ship of that class has broken down and blocked a major shipping route.

El Correcto

god is dead

When I get home from work Monster Hunter Rise better be on my front porch or Suez will be put to the torch.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It is not our problem, the stuck ship.
It is the canal's problem.
And it is not the first time a ship of that class has broken down and blocked a major shipping route.
It might eventually be everyone’s problem if it’s stuck for a considerable length of time. Prices of everything will go up. Also, delays will be worse.

rod

Retired 22 years
It might eventually be everyone’s problem if it’s stuck for a considerable length of time. Prices of everything will go up. Also, delays will be worse.
They say ports around the world will all be a cluster friend once the traffic jam is broken. Apparently the "because of Covid" excuse was getting old so they had to come up with a new reason shipping stuff has become such a hassle in the last year or so.