Black Friday

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by STFXG, Nov 6, 2013.

1. STFXG

STFXG Well-Known Member

Anyone else planning on making all of their Christmas purchases on Black Friday/Cyber Monday? I've got my wife putting together lists. I want my porch filled with boxes. Going to order some of the big annoying things (trampoline, big wheels, playground for the backyard). Might even order a total gym just to send it back. Going to be hilarious!

2. TheJackal

TheJackal Active Member

So you're going to screw a fellow courier?

3. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

Oh, you bastard! lol

4. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

You may get even better deals by shopping online Thanksgiving evening.

5. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

Maybe for you but not for the poor slob who's gonna have to deliver and/or pick up all your crap. I'm sure you'd be laughing you ass off if the driver hurt his or her back with your stupid total gym. May all of your holiday gifts be damaged.

6. jmeti000

jmeti000 Member

I would love to...but interestingly enough, for some reason my paycheck doesn't allow for large spending sprees. Maybe if I start saving my 2% raises now I can do it in about 20 years...give or take.

7. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I'll order most of my stuff online. Have for the last few years. I would pay more to not have to go to the stores.

8. STFXG

STFXG Well-Known Member

debbiedowner.jpg
    debbiedowner.jpg

9. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

my sentiments exactly...simply driving past a shopping mall between Thanksgiving and Christmas causes me to hyperventilate.

10. jmeti000

jmeti000 Member

ROFLMFAO!!! Strange, but somehow that seems like the perfect image for you. I think you should make that your new avatar :rofl:

11. TUT

TUT Well-Known Member

This.

What happened to the LIKE button?

12. DontThrowPackages

DontThrowPackages Well-Known Member

I'm Making the best attempt at a Boycott of holiday spending as reasonably possible. Little money coming in, even less money going back out.

13. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

I know, it sucks....hope to see it get re-instated.

14. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Put in a sarcophagus and buried in the sands of time.
    ‚ÄčIt will be resurrected when Ra crosses the river Styx.

15. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Delivering and picking up is the job. Hurting ones back handling a box is on the driver.

16. Cactus

You sound just like one of our couldn't care less managers programmed by Memphis.

17. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

Using a hand truck and a brain, moving a total gym isn't too difficult. It's just cumbersome and annoying because of the dimensions of the box. Lift with your legs, not your back!

18. cachsux

cachsux Wah

You sound like work disagrees with you. I'm sure lifting cheeseburgers would be easier on your back.

19. Cactus

Yeah real convincing from someone who pushes paperwork and talks on the phone all day.

20. Cactus

Let me hop in an airplane and fly right through that big open mind of yours.