Black Friday

jhughes3596

I've been at UPS for about two months now (I work out on the ramp at night) and I've heard that we have to come in on black friday this year. Every year I go out of town with my family for thanksgiving and we always stay to do all the black friday junk so I probably won't be able to make it to work that Thursday or Friday night. Would I be in any kind of trouble if I let my sup. know i won't be able to come in, cause I know this is when peak starts up but I have yet to call in or miss any days. Thanks.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2014-11-11_20-26-4.jpeg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I've been at UPS for about two months now (I work out on the ramp at night) and I've heard that we have to come in on black friday this year. Every year I go out of town with my family for thanksgiving and we always stay to do all the black friday junk so I probably won't be able to make it to work that Thursday or Friday night. Would I be in any kind of trouble if I let my sup. know i won't be able to come in, cause I know this is when peak starts up but I have yet to call in or miss any days. Thanks.
You have a job now and responsibilities. Tell the family sorry.

I've missed quite a few family gathering. It's call a job. You do it to make money to buy things you want or just to survive.

guccimane96

I work night shift and I've heard different things about black friday (or night of thanksgiving).. do we work that night or are we given the night off? No trolling please!

Stay based.

T

Turdferguson

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? ( on topic please)