Black Lives Matter? Statistics Show That They Do.....

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
60 black
People will shoot each other in one weekend over the color red or blue or a street name and nobody says a word...a white guy kills a black guy and all hell breaks loose...they are the prejudice ones..."we can kill each other but ain't no honky gonna kill us!!!!!!" Very logical people

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
60 black
People will shoot each other in one weekend over the color red or blue or a street name and nobody says a word...a white guy kills a black guy and all hell breaks loose...they are the prejudice ones..."we can kill each other but ain't no honky gonna kill us!!!!!!" Very logical people
So in your mind all black lives matter supporters are gang bangers?

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
So in your mind all black lives matter supporters are gang bangers?
No...that's not what I said...I think they choose which ones matter...it only matters when I white person is the one who kills them...so in reality THEY are the :censored2:ing bigots...y'all honkies can't kill us or well riot...we kill each other only!!!!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No...that's not what I said...I think they choose which ones matter...it only matters when I white person is the one who kills them...so in reality THEY are the :censored2:ing bigots...y'all honkies can't kill us or well riot...we kill each other only!!!!!
You have a very conveniently twisted view of the black lives matters movement.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
New “Reparations” Website Asks Whites to Pay Black People’s Rent to Relieve Their Guilt

New “Reparations” Website Asks Whites to Pay Black People’s Rent to Relieve Their Guilt
Self-loathing whites offer to clean for, massage & be shouted at by blacks to atone for slavery

My ancestors were indentured servants to black slave owners , who going to pay me ?
White people sure are stupid. I have no guilt over slavery. My family arrived after slavery was over. They owned none.