Breaking out routes. Overloading others, than using ecd when it can't all get delivered by 9 pm.

no more than 9

"Livin' the Dream"
We've been told just bring it in and not sheet anything, I was missing 100 pieces yesterday, and about 50 today. And I've been delivering everything on my truck.

no more than 9

"Livin' the Dream"
We haven't had commit times all week, and use emergency condition as needed. Obviously, some customers haven't recieved their packages, but "Hey do you want to work Saturday"? No, thanks.

BrownTexas

Just in case some of you don't know. Working as instructed does not apply when they are asking you to falsify records by not sheeting packages, using ecd when not applicable, or anything else that they would normally try to fire you for. The more you do things right, the more they will have to change their terrible plan.

O

OLDMAN3

When they request something dishonest, tell them you think it is dishonest and you will have to run it by your BA to make sure you are covered. Then ask them if they still want you to do the dishonest deed. They will probably dump the excess stops in someone else's truck from that point on...not a bad thing.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
When they request something dishonest, tell them you think it is dishonest and you will have to run it by your BA to make sure you are covered. Then ask them if they still want you to do the dishonest deed. They will probably dump the excess stops in someone else's truck from that point on...not a bad thing.
Yep. Can't tell you how many times I've said Nope that's dishonest.

barnyard

KTM rider
I would imagine that supes are trying to get heavy pick up routes in earlier so stuff can be unloaded and sent out. I could not imagine the nightmare of figuring things out with as much snow as the NE has received and for how long it has been falling.

At my building, bosses have said that our delivery volume is down because of volume that has not made it here from the NE.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is it our call to scan or not to scan? Management may be cheating customers but that's their problem.

In cases such as these, what did the BA advise?

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I tell them to scan it what ever way they want. It just won't be under my name. Chances are they will find another sucker. Just not me

Is it our call to scan or not to scan? Management may be cheating customers but that's their problem.

In cases such as these, what did the BA advise?[/QUOTE

In cases such as these, what did the BA advise?
Work as directed. Sheet as emergency conditions. Let the guys working Saturday deliver them.