Britain Stuns the World

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's not hyperbole to say that this may be the end of the EU.
Most definitely. Not hugely concerning to me either though.

Some people will freak out like what's happening now and it'll be bad for some individual countries that the likes of Germany have been proping up.

BrownArmy

Most definitely. Not hugely concerning to me either though.

Some people will freak out like what's happening now and it'll be bad for some individual countries that the likes of Germany have been proping up.

Aside from the markets, have you considered how this will effect our own (US) national security?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
To be fair, if RB hasn't been able to capitalize on the last seven years (investment-wise), then that's his fault.
Who said that?

I do not consider 4% to 6% return a year to be anything other than mediocre at best.

Just like our economy.

Just like everything in government under Obama.

BTW, on Friday the market was down about 5%, but I made over 2% in just one day.

Thank you Britain.

Who said that?

I do not consider 4% to 6% return a year to be anything other than mediocre at best.

Just like our economy.

BTW, on Friday the market was down about 5%, but I made over 2% in just one day.

Thank you Britain.
Nobody got hurt taking a profit. The fed needs to watch the housing bubble it is creating.

BrownArmy

Who said that?

Just like our economy.

Thank you Britain.

I asked you how you had made out over the length of Obama's Presidency, in terms of your investments.

You said 'mediocre'.

If that's true, you're a poor investor.

Don't blame Obama, if you haven't made good money under his term, that's on you, not him.

I asked you how you had made out over the length of Obama's Presidency, in terms of your investments.

You said 'mediocre'.

Don't blame Obama, if you haven't made good money under his term, that's on you, not him.
That's the fed.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

You said 'mediocre'.

The market has been mediocre at best under Obama.

Nobody has done great investing in the market under Obama.

I have done OK.

But I am no Ty Cobb when it comes to investing.