Call Your Supervisor if over 9.5

UPSGUY72

If you call and play there game make sure when you call in over 9.5 its after you take your lunch and paid breaks. Your SUP knows that your dispatch is over 9.5 they want you to call in to try to get you to work through part or all your lunch so take your lunch before you call in problem solved. Once you taken your lunch they can't create more (free) delivery time before you go over 9.5 ?

I'd send a message at 3:00pm after my lunch and breaks that I'm going to be overf 9.5 then when they asked my to call the center ASAP I'd send a message I don't have a phone I'll have to find one when I do I'll call.

Braveheart

Tell them I have to break route to get to a pay phone to call you, I am not using my cell phone to call a sup. for something I can do with the DIAD.

I second that. Our local said you do not have to use your phone. They do not pay for it or the minutes.

I actually enjoy calling them and then right after 2 or 3 minutes of arguing I mention how I am now even more behind due to this stupid phone call!

Drives them nuts.

govols019

You smell that?
We've had to do that for a couple of years now. We have to call the center before 3:00 PM. I always call just before I go to lunch. I tried to tell my center manager that it would be less phone calls if I just called when I was going to be in before 9.5.

Our local said we didn't have to call their cell phones. Calling the center would suffice. If there were no management people there when we call that's too bad.