Can I be paid out for vacation time?

Cincypackagehandler

So I started working at FedEx May 9th and I told them around the first week of August that my last day would be Friday, September 4th. They asked me to write a resignation letter and I did. I got my paycheck this past week and noticed I have 11.5 Paid Time Off hours. Is that owed to me no matter what or will I lose it since I'm resigning and I haven't scheduled any days off?

outtatime

It will be paid to you. FYI, your last check will be a live check and not direct deposit if you have it. The holiday, floater, personal days check will also be a live check and will come a week or two later.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
So I started working at FedEx May 9th and I told them around the first week of August that my last day would be Friday, September 4th. They asked me to write a resignation letter and I did. I got my paycheck this past week and noticed I have 11.5 Paid Time Off hours. Is that owed to me no matter what or will I lose it since I'm resigning and I haven't scheduled any days off?

Why leave so soon? Lol.

Goldilocks

Your final check is live
It will be paid to you. FYI, your last check will be a live check and not direct deposit if you have it. The holiday, floater, personal days check will also be a live check and will come a week or two later.

I think we lose floaters and Personal days. I took mine before I left. Plus you will lose your sick days.

Cincypackagehandler

Yep I'm still at UPS haha and I plan on being there until 2048 when I retire. I'm leaving FedEx for a better air conditioned PT job. I took a day off last week and they put all my PTO hours on the day I took off. Last day is Friday.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Yep I'm still at UPS haha and I plan on being there until 2048 when I retire. I'm leaving FedEx for a better air conditioned PT job. I took a day off last week and they put all my PTO hours on the day I took off. Last day is Friday.

You've made a great decision sir, good luck!

193Ue15.gif