Can I get rehired now?

nuckingfuts

I was hired in September of last year and fired in January.I was often late initially and missed a few days.I was told I could apply again next year as a seasonal and my guess would be not to apply until they absolutely need bodies for the meat grinder.Should I bother applying now?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Put an application in. Ups is pretty much at the bottom of the barrel hiring workers and supervisors now. You might get back in.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I was hired in September of last year and fired in January.I was often late initially and missed a few days.I was told I could apply again next year as a seasonal and my guess would be not to apply until they absolutely need bodies for the meat grinder.Should I bother applying now?
Lay off the weed.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
you were LAYED OFF. go ahead and apply. when you have future questions ask your shop steward or employees that have has some time with the company.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Of the 500 million sperm fighting to get to the promised land, this is the one that made it. I can't help to wonder what might have been had one of the other ones made it. SMH

Teospal

I was often late initially and missed a few days.

For the sake of your coworkers, don't. People with attendance issue cause us hell when they don't show up and management tries to split 3 pulls between 2 people. Yes, the job sucks more often than not but that's no excuse to not take it seriously.