Can someone please explain this to me?????

mamirk69

+1 Agree wit dat.

Hoffa has had election bribes to come to light, piss poor contract negotiations, to go along with management harrassment at an all time high and you think there is no real opposition? Hoffa opposition is himself. He has destroyed any credibility that he has had. People are not that weak minded and they know the issues because they experience them everyday. Hoffa is not addressing them so people will have their voice come this election.

curiousbrain

Hoffa has had election bribes to come to light, piss poor contract negotiations, to go along with management harrassment at an all time high and you think there is no real opposition? Hoffa opposition is himself. He has destroyed any credibility that he has had. People are not that weak minded and they know the issues because they experience them everyday. Hoffa is not addressing them so people will have their voice come this election.

Do you have a reference for this?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Fat chance buddy regardless of how YOU feel about the Hoffa slate there is no real opposition. Pope can't even get a whole slate together and neither can the other guy I already forgot his name. Gegaire I think

As much as I want to believe otherwise, you and others are 100% right. It's all Hoffa, unfortunately.

mamirk69

Do you have a reference for this?

My bad, you are right. There will be some weak minded people that will vote for Hoffa seeing their situation not improve and thinking Hoffa will change. I think most people do not understand that his own people are jumping off of his ship mind you Fred Gegare was a Hoffa supporter and one of Hoffa's executives. Reading our Teamsters.org magazine the write up on his bribery by the election board was clear and evident to show dissention amongst Hoffa own people.Too many people are affected this time around and the verbal propaganda is not going to work. Hoffa and company are definitely are going to need to show some action in order to get the votes this time around.

My bad, you are right. There will be some weak minded people that will vote for Hoffa seeing their situation not improve and thinking Hoffa will change. I think most people do not understand that his own people are jumping off of his ship mind you Fred Gegare was a Hoffa supporter and one of Hoffa's executives. Reading our Teamsters.org magazine the write up on his bribery by the election board was clear and evident to show dissention amongst Hoffa own people.Too many people are affected this time around and the verbal propaganda is not going to work. Hoffa and company are definitely are going to need to show some action in order to get the votes this time around.
I don't think anyone on here has disagreed with you. All that is being pointed out is the real lack of any organized opposition. It is what it is

mamirk69

I don't think anyone on here has disagreed with you. All that is being pointed out is the real lack of any organized opposition. It is what it is

I can understand organized oppositon and I respect your answer but money is what makes Hoffa more organized than his opposition which happens to be our dues and that is the sad part. It will make for an interesting election come fall. In my opinion I do not think it is just that clear cut as it has been in the past due to Hoffa doing some things right in past elections while making minor concessions here and there. This time everybody is grabbing their ankles and told not to look anyone in the face after management fun is over.

Last edited: