Can you take both your breaks in succession on road?

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
We must take 1 hour of unpaid break.

We can take the full hour at one time, or divide it up into not more than 4 individual segments.

UPSGUY72

Yes I usually take my my 2 10 minute paid breaks and squeeze my lunch between them. Some days I sit for 1 hr and 20 min other I sit for 21 minutes....

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
if you get 2 breaks you can code them as 100 to 110 and 111 to 121 for an extra min of pay.

8000Shelf

if you get 2 breaks you can code them as 100 to 110 and 111 to 121 for an extra min of pay.

I have thought about doing this and mathematically speaking you might have an argument but

careful with the diad. The company loves technicalities and bends them in their favor.

DownSouthUPS

My center manager tells me that we do not get any paid breaks. If we stop for ten minutes, no matter what, we better code it which makes it unpaid. He told me I was crazy to think that we get a ten minute break. Much less two!!

alwaysRTS

Shop Steward
We're able to take our breaks and lunch anytime we want in any combination, for example: 10 min break plus 30 minute lunch or 10 break plus 15 minute break or 30 plus 15 or all 3 in succession.