Can't fire me!

What's the craziest thing you've gotten away with at UPS? As an unloader, I managed to get away with angrily throwing boxes out of the trailer and even flicking off and cussing at various sups. (because friend them) And as a driver, Throwing boxes at customer locations more than once, giving customers attitude more than once, Flicking off people as you carry a box across the street, not delivering misloads, dr'ing stuff that cannot be dr'd, giving alcohol boxes to a minor, not doing certain pick ups, having lots of missed stops, etc. I'm a baaaaad upser. I'm sure there have been worse though.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
What's the craziest thing you've gotten away with at UPS? As an unloader, I managed to get away with angrily throwing boxes out of the trailer and even flicking off and cussing at various sups. (because friend them) And as a driver, Throwing boxes at customer locations more than once, giving customers attitude more than once, Flicking off people as you carry a box across the street, not delivering misloads, dr'ing stuff that cannot be dr'd, giving alcohol boxes to a minor, not doing certain pick ups, having lots of missed stops, etc. I'm a baaaaad upser. I'm sure there have been worse though.

You sound like a real rockstar! Glad you signed up to tell us all what a jackoff you are. Some of us try to take pride in our work and try to present a positive image for our employer and ourselves no matter how much we hate the place.

9.5er

Keep up the good work Unloader. It will all catch up to you sooner rather than later. If what you claim is true you may want to look into anger management.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
someone was walked off property the other day for falsification, driver releasing packages in a no dr area, so keep being a "baad upser" see how long that lasts

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
someone was walked off property the other day for falsification, driver releasing packages in a no dr area, so keep being a "baad upser" see how long that lasts
Wrong. You won't be "walked off property " for dr'ing a pkg. Now, if he signed the Diad with customers name , that's dishonesty, and can be fired for that.

Indecisi0n

They might catch you but not say anything. They will build a case for months then hang you with a laundry list of infractions. It's actually a smart move on their part.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
The person was walked off because he dr'd a package using sdn while being observed. He came back to the building and was audited and they specifically asked for the sdn and he did not have it. Supposedly has done it multiple times, that is why I think they did it

oldngray

nowhere special
troll thread.png

T

Turdferguson

SUPERSTAR!!!!!!!!
18k3u6zfqys1ojpg.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
You sound like a real hard ass. I'm actually afraid to comment on this for fear you'll break me in half for looking at you wrong.