AshB.

They let you drive that on the street? They aren't even street legal are they?
They must be.. My trainer and I got pulled over on my first day out. Someone called and reported a “suspicious vehicle” :glare: The cop didn’t have anything to say. Just laughed and let us go.. I’ve got everything besides windshield wipers.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My Golf Cart Helper has doubled his numbers too. The Golf Cart route nearest to mine gets half the stops, so that Helper gets done first and then comes bails my Helper out every day. Yes, I have two Golf Cart Helpers riding around in one golf cart. I guess my Helper has a Helper. Counting my Helper on my Package Car, I am now dealing with three Helpers. We usually get done by 6PM.
Where do they store those things all year?

rod

Retired 22 years
They must be.. My trainer and I got pulled over on my first day out. Someone called and reported a “suspicious vehicle” :glare: The cop didn’t have anything to say. Just laughed and let us go.. I’ve got everything besides windshield wipers.

The no windshield wipers thing would get them nixed here. In Mn. you have to have operating windshield wipers (and a good defroster)

AshB.

The no windshield wipers thing would get them nixed here. In Mn. you have to have operating windshield wipers (and a good defroster)
Yeah I’m in Ohio.. quite a few people have asked.. I just get in and drive..If they’re not UPS better pay my ticket lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
Hello Ash.
picdump_1652_20.jpg

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
We have a golf cart community called Peachtree City that we rent ours from. My two DIADs, two Helper phones, and three Helper timecards. We get it done, 5:51 and I’m finished for today.
I can read his name and number on the time card.

Last edited by a moderator: