Central States Pension has been saved.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Yep.

Wow.... you are old.

Close....

:biggrin:

My wife reminds me of it all the time...

I trying to remember some of the characters on T-Net..I believe that @scratch was involved with it.

Where you a member?

I went by Ohio Clerk or O/C many moons ago, had several dealings with old @scb...He was very anal attentive with his sentence structure and punctuation and god forbid if you mis- spelled a word..he always finished his posts with (scb) on the bottom.

Anybody else??? Are you afraid to show your age...🎂

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My wife reminds me of it all the time...

I trying to remember some of the characters on T-Net..I believe that @scratch was involved with it.

Where you a member?

I went by Ohio Clerk or O/C many moons ago, had several dealings with old @scb...He was very anal attentive with his sentence structure and punctuation and god forbid if you mis- spelled a word..he always finished his posts with (scb) on the bottom.

Anybody else??? Are you afraid to show your age...🎂
Sounds like @UpstateNYUPSer

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Upstate was a hybrid. Driver / Management suck up. He’s retired now. And thankfully disappeared.
I miss him.
upload_2019-6-12_8-23-5.png

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My first experience with internet forums was with Teamsternet. My username was "Oldgeezer", although I didn't post much. I do remember BigUnionGuy from there. They went to a paysite and shut down for some reason. The moderator for the UPS forum was "Krash", who happened to be a package car driver in my Center before he bid into Feeder at a different Hub.