central states question..

rrhogueiii

Post your question here.
in central states,does p/t date of hire building seniority ever trump lower friend/t seniority ? i am TOP date of hire employee (and p/t air and eam driver) in my bldg of 400 employees. a junior friend/t air shuttle/porter combo employee lost the air shuttle side of his job.can he take my bid job or does he bump from bottom of air list up ? where in supplement can i research this ?

burco8080

I am in central states if you work it is your bid route if laid off, he has the right to run your bid route. But once you're on bid it is your unless there is a change in operations and still then he cannot bump a senior member. That is the way it works out for me a few years back.

rrhogueiii

in central states,does p/t date of hire building seniority ever trump lower full time seniority ? i am TOP date of hire employee (and p/t air and eam driver) in my bldg of 400 employees. a junior full time air shuttle/porter combo employee lost the air shuttle side of his job.can he take my bid job or does he bump from bottom of air list up ? where in supplement can i research this ?
in central states,does p/t date of hire building seniority ever trump lower full time seniority ? i am TOP date of hire employee (and p/t air and eam driver) in my bldg of 400 employees. a junior friend/t air shuttle/porter combo employee lost the air shuttle side of his job.can he take my bid job or does he bump from bottom of air list up ? where in supplement can i research this ?
can someone within the central states supplement please contact me at : *….thx
I am in central states if you work it is your bid route if laid off, he has the right to run your bid route. But once you're on bid it is your unless there is a change in operations and still then he cannot bump a senior member. That is the way it works out for me a few years back.
thx,just to confirm i been on this p/t bid bout 7 years,not laid off and #1 in entire bldg.bid is air/EAM delivery Tue-Sat.his bid was a combo job consisting of air shuttle and porter Monday-Fri.his shuttle route was moved to another center 50 miles away, he chose not to follow job.can he bump me in air/EAM bid delivery ? and shouldn’t he bump into classification from the bottom of list ? thank you.

Last edited:
thx,just to confirm i been on this p/t bid bout 7 years,not laid off and #1 in entire bldg.bud is air/EAM delivery Tue-Sat.his bid was a combo job consisting of air shuttle and porter Monday-Fri.his shuttle route was moved to another center 50 miles away, he chose not to follow job.can he bump me in air/EAM bid delivery ? and shouldn’t he bump into classification from the bottom of list ? thank you.
You should go full time