Charlie Sheen

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Emilo would have been a better choice.

And the plot - I would have wrote...

Rose finally gets her way and captures Charlie.
Charlie is kept hostage and can only communicate with Rose.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I am proud to say that I have never sat through an entire episode of "2 1/2 men".

Its been on the TV while I was in the same room and I have seen bits and pieces of it, but nothing that would inspire me to devote half a hour of my life to it.

I guess I am weird. I have never seen "American Idol", "Survivor", "Dancing with the Stars" or "Celebrity Apprentice" either. Somehow, I dont think I have missed much.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am proud to say that I have never sat through an entire episode of "2 1/2 men".

Its been on the TV while I was in the same room and I have seen bits and pieces of it, but nothing that would inspire me to devote half a hour of my life to it.

I guess I am weird. I have never seen "American Idol", "Survivor", "Dancing with the Stars" or "Celebrity Apprentice" either. Somehow, I dont think I have missed much.

I used to look forward to Thursday evenings so that I could watch "The Apprentice". I don't care for the celebrity version. I watch "Idol" but only during the audition portion. I enjoy the earlier 2.5 Men episodes but no longer watch it as it has become much too sexual and Jake is no longer cute.

CAFAL

It's kind of funny. He told management to suck it and is set to make a ton more money when the show goes into syndication. Effing genius

moreluck

golden ticket member
I keep people current who don' have the time to Yahoo news stories..

Skip my posts if they bother you soooooooo bad!!! That's what the ignore button is provided for.