340 METHODS...

Has anyone else ever seen ALL of them? Because I just got ahold of them...and it just so happens to say drivers in certain vehicles(i googled the vehicle it refers to and the images that popped up were that of a package car) can have packages of their next stops on the floor by the driver seat.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
OP is referring to Page 20

VIII. Never use the cab area for temporary storage

A. Do not pre-select packages to the cab or attempt to carry large packages in the cab that could hinder you while you drive or cause damage to the packages
B. If you are delivering from a P30 or P31 vehicle, you may pre-select packages to a final selection area on the floor next to your seat.

A. Do not pre-select packages to the cab or attempt to carry large packages in the cab that could hinder you while you drive or cause damage to the packages
B. If you are delivering from a P30 or P31 vehicle, you may pre-select packages to a final selection area on the floor next to your seat.
I thought was supposed to line up our packages on the dashboard?

Brownwind

P30’s are the ice cream trucks or the sprinter vans. We have some pickups that are referred to as P’s. ( I don’t think that’s accurate though).