charming charlie

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by yeldarb, Sep 14, 2013.

1. yeldarb

yeldarb Member

I am getting a charming charlie on my mall route. Will it affect my route at all? pickup/deliver wise?
  2. It wont affect you .................
  3. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

Gay guy ?
  4. Some drivers will do anything for a tip...or the whole thing!...lmao
  5. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

What's a charming Charlie??
  6. When you pull your pants down. and bend overin front of your sup
  7. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

I haven't heard of them either, even though they have a store in the nearby mall. "Fashion Accessories" such as handbags, belts, jewelry and so forth.
  8. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

happy ending??
  9. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

Charming Charlie's is the best! Clothing and accessories all separated by color. Better not tell your wife or it's all over.
  10. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

It's one store with delivery and maybe a pickup. Should add about 5 minutes to your day.
  11. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

PYep pretty genius business plan. Guys started it as a class project and now its one of ( if not the) fastest growing dept stores in the country.
  12. rod

rod retired and happy

How much any one stop affected my time always depended on how good looking and friendly the gals were. Package volumn didn't matter.
  13. Crazy Diamond

Crazy Diamond Robot Extraordinaire

Think metrosexual man purses.

Man, I'm glad I fell off the fashion train a decade ago.
  14. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 mouth breathers...everywhere

That's not limited just to
  15. Nimnim

Nimnim The Nim

I think the package volume mattered to the gals though.
  16. rod

rod retired and happy

Actually just goofing around with a guy who had a great sense of humor and didn't try to come off as Gods gift to women seemed to make their day. For the most part they told raunchier jokes and came on to me way more than the other way around. (to this day I still laugh about why sexual harrassment seems to be a one way street----when is the last time some dude complained about a gal harassing him). I sill run into customers I haven't seen in a dozen years who make it a point to go out of their way to say Hi----and visa versa.
  17. mixyo

mixyo Active Member

There is a charming charlies on my mall route, they rarely get anything. Maybe a few pieces a week.
  18. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Once heard a woman tell a man "don't fall u might break that thing" followed by. "I would have to spread my legs and slide under u to break your fall" these were coworkers. As u said amazing its the men that always get blamed.
  19. User Name

User Name Only 230 Today?? lol

fed ground has the delivery, we only deliver the supplies.
  20. Buck Fifty

Buck Fifty New Member

The rat bastard opening one up on my route puts the address to the local Whole Foods on his pkgs. Have to be watchful to pluck them out of 30 to 40 boxes a day. More like Chump Charlies.