chat nite

menotyou

bella amicizia
Tie's hate site was a lovely site that talked about me humping dogs. Tie is not welcome anywhere I am, as far as I am concerned. He's a coward. A spoiled little troll who deserves nothing more than the loneliness he brought on himself. I had nothing, absolutely nothing to do with his meltdown over crash's incident. Yet, for some reason over half his little Hate-filed site was filled with lies about me. I didn't realize the spoiled little boy that he is, had a crush on me. It explains a lot of his behavior towards me. He's a spiteful, hate filled, little 4 yr old, that in my opinion, deserves the karma he has created for himself.

Tie's hate site was a lovely site that talked about me humping dogs. Tie is not welcome anywhere I am, as far as I am concerned. He's a coward. A spoiled little troll who deserves nothing more than the loneliness he brought on himself. I had nothing, absolutely nothing to do with his meltdown over crash's incident. Yet, for some reason over half his little Hate-filed site was filled with lies about me. I didn't realize the spoiled little boy that he is, had a crush on me. It explains a lot of his behavior towards me. He's a spiteful, hate filled, little 4 yr old, that in my opinion, deserves the karma he has created for himself.
Come on Me......stop sugar coating things and tell us how you REALLY feel!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Okay, I was just causing trouble with that statement about D.S being told to be quiet and listen. Ds was a little bit uncomfortable with the intervention concerning tie. Ds said something like" I don't know what to do or say" and Sat driver stated in a friendly manner "then be quiet and listen" or "then say nothing and listen".
​I know. I was just totally surprised by the whole thing. DS and Sat have the utmost respect for each other, I'm sure of that.

One item which is missing during online talks is body language...body language is 90% of any conversation.

Sweetheart, I know you're pure of heart but something tells me that your body language derails most conversations. We just end up standing there in a catatonic state. :happy2:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Oh, let's see----Tieguy came back as Assistant Santa----Soberups had a crappy week playing in the snow/rain/slush/ice----moreluck passed the 40,000 post mark and shows no sign of slowing down---STUG has an older woman in his life so we don't see much of him any more---DS and SD apparently got in it during chat---over moved his wife in to the home she grew up in----Upstate still doesn't have a life----menotyou is still on the inactive roster with no expected return date in sight----bubbles and 407 are actually one in the same----aj and TOS had a tiff----rocketman remains as incoherent as ever----hoaxster is as sarcastic as ever---BC was shut down for a day in protest of SOPA----the 804 thread has become even more pathetic----Texan has decided to boost his post count in his On This Day thread----UPS Lifer and islandfox remain the class acts that they have always been---island has made great strides in reducing the number of hyphens he uses while posting----dilli must still be on her honeymoon as we rarely hear from her----klein has become even more annoying----there are a bunch of newbies who don't know what the search function is for----aj makes more costume changes than Cher----I guess that's about it.

Oh, let's see----Tieguy came back as Assistant Santa----Soberups had a crappy week playing in the snow/rain/slush/ice----moreluck passed the 40,000 post mark and shows no sign of slowing down---STUG has an older woman in his life so we don't see much of him any more---DS and SD apparently got in it during chat---over moved his wife in to the home she grew up in----Upstate still doesn't have a life----menotyou is still on the inactive roster with no expected return date in sight----bubbles and 407 are actually one in the same----aj and TOS had a tiff----rocketman remains as incoherent as ever----hoaxster is as sarcastic as ever---BC was shut down for a day in protest of SOPA----the 804 thread has become even more pathetic----Texan has decided to boost his post count in his On This Day thread----UPS Lifer and islandfox remain the class acts that they have always been---island has made great strides in reducing the number of hyphens he uses while posting----dilli must still be on her honeymoon as we rarely hear from her----klein has become even more annoying----there are a bunch of newbies who don't know what the search function is for----aj makes more costume changes than Cher---- that guy Cachsux alternates between Yoda or an As$hole, must be bi-polar..........I guess that's about it.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Oh, let's see----Tieguy came back as Assistant Santa----Soberups had a crappy week playing in the snow/rain/slush/ice----moreluck passed the 40,000 post mark and shows no sign of slowing down---STUG has an older woman in his life so we don't see much of him any more---DS and SD apparently got in it during chat---over moved his wife in to the home she grew up in----Upstate still doesn't have a life----menotyou is still on the inactive roster with no expected return date in sight----bubbles and 407 are actually one in the same----aj and TOS had a tiff----rocketman remains as incoherent as ever----hoaxster is as sarcastic as ever---BC was shut down for a day in protest of SOPA----the 804 thread has become even more pathetic----Texan has decided to boost his post count in his On This Day thread----UPS Lifer and islandfox remain the class acts that they have always been---island has made great strides in reducing the number of hyphens he uses while posting----dilli must still be on her honeymoon as we rarely hear from her----klein has become even more annoying----there are a bunch of newbies who don't know what the search function is for----aj makes more costume changes than Cher----I guess that's about it.

I consider this as an enormous compliment, but would like to point out that I would never lobby to have Tie reinstated.