Chattanooga center contact info?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by bravissima82, Jun 15, 2012.

1. bravissima82

bravissima82 New Member

Does anybody have (or can anybody get) contact info for the Chattanooga center? We are moving there and my husband is trying to find out if they have openings that aren't listed on the website (none listed on UPS jobs site). He works at UPS right now here in PA but can't transfer since he is not in school, so he just trying to get rehired down there.

I can't find any contact info online though, just the UPS 1-800 number... Anybody around there want to help me out?
  2. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Try 867 5309 and ask for Jenny
  3. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

I got your number.
  4. bravissima82

bravissima82 New Member

LOL I almost started to write it down and then I was like, "Wait..."

I think I did find a contact number though so y'all can ignore this thread :)
  5. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I once got neg reped from upstatenyupser for doing this once. He didn't get it. Sometimes I've got to laugh because if I'm not laughing I'm going to cry and nobody wants a steward who cries. So I'm going to keep on joking laughing and not crying.
  6. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

Why doesn't your Husband ask his HR person if they could get the number for the HR person in that area. The only position that would open up would be a PT package handler position if any open up they will be posted on the web site everyone has to apply through the website Any driver position open posted on would be seasonal....

The address for the building in Chattanooga is 4300 FOUNDERS WAY

There is also a center be it small just out side of chattanooga
    CLEVELAND, TN 37311