Check this out

P

pickup

Do you see any damage on the pkg car?

I honestly don't but I can't tell if the portion of the left side of the package car that is meeting the ground has any damage or not.

There is something a little weird about the 2 o'clock portion of that rear wheel well but if that is damage, I don't think it has anything to do with this incident.

iowa boy

Really? I don't see any damage. To me it looks like he just needs to pulled back on to the "road".

To me, where the truck meets the edge of the road, that bottom skirt looks bent. Not enough damage to fix though. As for the wet behind the wheel well, by the location of the exhaust pipe, the truck has a gas engine in it and the wet is spilled gas down the side.

Holydriver

I agree. Guys use neutral and enough brake to inch down. Too much torque otherwise. It pulls you to the side. Takes away your steering. Makes it slide
This is when the hand brake works best....rolling bakward down an icy hill. It'll lock the back brakes instead of the front and allow you to maintain steering

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
I've used neutral to back down a road that I tried to go up on and started sliding, worked well scared the crap out of myself but worked

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
This is when the hand brake works best....rolling bakward down an icy hill. It'll lock the back brakes instead of the front and allow you to maintain steering
I don't know if you know. But, the e -brake goes around the drive shaft.
It will lock up you rear wheels. Then make you slide. Neutral will keep your wheels free. Foot brake will maintain a controllable speed. Unless it is a steep grade. From the picture. They wouldn't see me till the road is clear

Holydriver

I don't know if you know. But, the e -brake goes around the drive shaft.
It will lock up you rear wheels. Then make you slide. Neutral will keep your wheels free. Foot brake will maintain a controllable speed. Unless it is a steep grade. From the picture. They wouldn't see me till the road is clear
Yea my point exactly. Locked front tires lose the ability to turn. Locked rear tires allow you to slide while still turning and you can still use as much front brake as needed. This of course applying when going backwards down a hill.

rod

Retired 22 years
I think he had a on car with him constantly screaming in his ear to check his mirrors and took his eyes off the road too long.