What is going on with UPS Canada - Toronto

sle

Mismanagement, intimidation, threatening drivers, being forced to work Saturdays, horrible preload - complete disarray.

Is this happening in the US too or is just poor management and corporate up here?

Nah
Mismanagement, intimidation, threatening drivers, being forced to work Saturdays, horrible preload - complete disarray.

Is this happening in the US too or is just poor management and corporate up here?
Don't you have a union

anonymous23456

Does he work at your center as a manager?

Canada.png

worldwide

Likely more volume on Saturday's given that UPS introduced a new Saturday delivery option in Canada (UPS Standard Service) last week.

"UPS is the first integrated carrier to offer Saturday residential delivery in Canada as a general service offering for all customers.
New service is currently available in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and will be available by March in Montreal, Laval, Calgary, and Greater Vancouver. Once implemented, the majority of Canadian residential addresses in metropolitan areas will be eligible for Saturday delivery. New service provides Canadian and U.S. shippers with Saturday residential delivery in Canada to better serve their customers."

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Since the beginning of time
Welcome to the party

Integrity

Binge Poster

My experience is that the UPS corporate culture is intrinsically evil.

I am retired now but it was that way when I was hired and it was that way when I retired.