China Literally $#!+$ On the Rest of the World

rickyb

If some have their way we will. I always laugh at people driving big SUV's having bumper stickers about saving the planet. A lot of these climate change believers don't realize how they'll be impacted if extremists have their way.
civilization will collapse in my lifetime. current system doesnt work and wont last anyways. so what are you defending?

rickyb

You're making like each American citizen pollutes more than each Chinese citizen, or whoever. When they say per capita they are taking the total carbon emissions put out by industry, cars, etc and dividing it by the population. However China puts out a lot more emissions but when divided by the number of their population it looks like per individual the U.S. is worse. This is playing with stats. Both China and India are bigger polluters.
no they dont, they pollute more because their population is bigger....duh

but america pollutes more per person. partly because you are more developed but we all know america isnt the most environmentally friendly society and is behind the times as far as public transit is concerned.

Off the leash

at least they have high speed transit.

nuclear is based on govt guarantees. if i recall they wont insure it otherwise
High speed transit? Like the one in CA that they spent billions of tax payer 💵 on? Oh wait they never finished it, just pissed through the money on some of the structures. Canceled it. Why? Because we have a faster cheap way to travel, it’s called an airplane. Rail is over priced, inefficient and has to be subsidized by govt. why are you loons so in love with a 19 Th century technology?

What'dyabringmetoday???

He's talking about the completely stretched definition of pollution so it can include CO2. And he has to say per capita in order for the US to sound like it pollutes more. I'm pretty sure China dumps more raw sewage into the oceans than the US, and has more of its citizens living in toxic wastelands than the US. The only reason they produce less CO2 per capita is because a much higher percentage of their population lives in real, actual poverty. I'm starting to believe Ricky is a wumao as well. I thought he just suffered from a head injury, but this is really bringing the pro-Chinese propaganda out of him.
We need to eliminate this CO^2 stuff. Lol.

Off the leash

no, for example the ones near manhattan are excellent targets, if they blew up then NYC would not be able to evacuate in time.
Nuclear facilities are what is called hardened targets, not real easy to destroy. In fact the cooling towers can withstand a direct impact from a plane. Do a little research before you post. Hope this helps

Off the leash

but america pollutes more per person. partly because you are more developed but we all know america isnt the most environmentally friendly society and is behind the times as far as public transit is concerned.
Man you are so ill informed

Off the leash

You must be a Chinese agent

rickyb

Nuclear facilities are what is called hardened targets, not real easy to destroy. In fact the cooling towers can withstand a direct impact from a plane. Do a little research before you post. Hope this helps
they will probably bomb it. watch ralph nader radio hour to learn more. they regularily blow up themselves without anyone trying to blow it up.

rickyb

High speed transit? Like the one in CA that they spent billions of tax payer 💵 on? Oh wait they never finished it, just pissed through the money on some of the structures. Canceled it. Why? Because we have a faster cheap way to travel, it’s called an airplane. Rail is over priced, inefficient and has to be subsidized by govt. why are you loons so in love with a 19 Th century technology?
u know whats subsidized by govt? big oil. and cars obviously otherwise no one could afford to drive on roads. rail is way more efficient than trucks for transport, i know i worked on a railway. planes arent efficient sherlock.