Church & State

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by moreluck, Jul 12, 2011.

1. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

2. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Has this guy got any brain cells left ?

3. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

If he was a republican there might be a thread here for him.

4. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

This happened across the BIG pond but still funny. Does Pastafarianism come with Marinara sauce?

At least when they eat their god at the communion meal, it should be good eatin'!
    196261.jpg
    196261.jpg

5. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Censorship at Military Funerals

6. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;xwBqGpQ1RDU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwBqGpQ1RDU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Project Reason's 2010' Grand Prize video award winner.

7. moreluck

How can it be that God or Jesus can't be said at military funerals when the Commander in Chump just closed his speech Monday night with God bless you and God bless America.

It's a funeral with a priest or rev. officiating (usually) and they are certainly going to mention God, Lord or Jesus or something similiar.

If a funeral attendee sneezes, they are gonna hear God Bless You! Everybody's funeral can be whatever way they want it to be and if you want to say Jesus, 25 times, then just do it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...nto-ban-christian-prayers-at/?test=latestnews

Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  8. klein

klein Für Meno :)

just a small correction needed.

9. moreluck

Your corrections are not appreciated!

Well, Mr. Spelling Bee Champ....at least spell it correctly (BOEHNER) and don't be changing my words inside of MY quotes. Start your own posts with your own ideas and don't smear mine!!

10. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Just as Obama gave new meaning to the word Peace, seems the Air Force eg The State is trying to re-define the idea of the "Prince of Peace"!

Using "The Church" to justify the power of "The State." But then ain't that really always been the case anyway?
    :wink2:

11. moreluck

Isn't TOS the Prince of Peace ??

12. raceanoncr

raceanoncr Well-Known Member

And the "Earl of Not Answering My Questions".

13. moreluck