Circle of Honor

Discussion in 'The Archives' started by oldupsman, May 10, 2003.

1. oldupsman

oldupsman Guest

Hey people I was just wondering what does UPS do in your district to recognize those who join the Circle of Honor. Our dinner is coming up next Sat. night and it's quite a nice affair. My wife and I make it a point to attend every year. And I've been told ours is one of the nicer ones. How about your area?
  2. tieguy

tieguy Guest

Same thing , nice dinner some place nice guest speaker. Good time.
  3. johnny_b

johnny_b Guest

oldupsman - are you a Quaker?
  4. Our district rents the Spirit of the Northwest (a cruise ship) and cruises around Puget Sound. A very nice affair. Pretty expensive too. I'd hate to see what they pay for that.
  5. oldupsman

oldupsman Guest

Not quite sure what you're asking jb. If you're asking where I'm from, most Quakers come from that city and the area around it. That's a yes. Or am I completely missing the point? My wife says I am a little slow sometimes.
  6. rushfan

rushfan Guest

Our area they fly the people to the district city, put them up in a very nice hotel, and have a banquet. Pretty good deal
  7. patrick

patrick Guest

In our distict we have a nice dinner and ceremony at a golf/spa resort, the couple is offered to stay over and they each are provided an allowance that would cover green fees or a standard spa package. If they want extras incidentals they can pick them up. How about everyone else?