circle of honor

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The drivers from my center who have made it to the circle of honor refer to it as the "liars club"

The ones I know that have made it always joke about having a can of "Pullman Brown" touchup paint and some spare mirrors they hide on their area. I have 18 safe years out of 23 completed years, I probably won't make it myself. But I do admire the few that do, its a great feat that most of us can't do.:thumbup1:

woodenfoot

the dinner is some what fun to go to but after you go to one you will see it is for mangment to show off and brag about what a good place ups is dinners keep getting cheaper

raceanoncr

the dinner is some what fun to go to but after you go to one you will see it is for mangment to show off and brag about what a good place ups is dinners keep getting cheaper

Kinda have to agree here. Went to one a few yrs ago just to get inducted. Had to sit at table w/division mgr, lower mgr, etc. Not fun. Same ones that, all yr long tried to take stuff away or argue about rightful pay and language, then are best friends here.

Followed some of us into lounge afterwards and tried to be "friends". Next week, was business as usual. "No, we ain't paying for this. NO, we ain't gonna follow seniority. NO, we don't care about your plans..."

Ain't gonna do it again, even tho in hometown this yr.