The rumors are flying

Coldworld

60 months and counting
No doubt!
Benefits of the bid route tho, you know who's got the best :censored2: paper. Might not be the most secure lock, or cleanest place, but if they got that QN I'm breaking trace to drop the Cosby kids off there.
We had a peak hire years ago who would drop a deuce every day at the same company. This lasted for a few weeks until they called in to tell dispatch that the driver was no longer allowed to deliver there. They were being nice but driver was dropping such a toxic bowel movement that it was fully engulfing their offices and making people sick.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We had a peak hire years ago who would drop a deuce every day at the same company. This lasted for a few weeks until they called in to tell dispatch that the driver was no longer allowed to deliver there. They were being nice but driver was dropping such a toxic bowel movement that it was fully engulfing their offices and making people sick.
TF?

Thebrownblob

@MECH-II ?

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
1713204152758780.png

Cementups

Box Monkey
Remember when some of the old timers had phone books in their trucks to look up addresses and people ?? Back when you could get the package off and not have to bring it back to the clerks.
Yeah, now we carry this crazy thing called cell phones and you can use it to find anyone. Even if they are "unlisted"

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
That was a young @MECH-II before he started shifting in DR bags