Civil War II: How Do You Want It To End?

newolddude

For those of you demanding a Second American Civil War: what do you want in the end?

Where do you want the borders?
What do you want changed?
What is your ideal America after you win?

Mutineer

I would hope that people over time will naturally migrate to states who's politics are agreeable to them, and conflict could be avoided. For example: California (my state) mostly ignores Federal laws regarding marijuana, illegal immigration, and has unconstitutional gun laws.

But that wouldn't solve the issue completely. The real conflict is between urban and rural values and ideologies.

Mr. Marshall

The funny thing is that most people on the left are not really in favor of open borders and homeless being allowed to camp anywhere they choose (which is absolutely creating more homeless people) and absolute lawlessness when it comes to retail theft and breaking into automobiles etc.....but that is what they are getting with whom they choose to vote for.

newolddude

The funny thing is that most people on the left are not really in favor of open borders and homeless being allowed to camp anywhere they choose (which is absolutely creating more homeless people) and absolute lawlessness when it comes to retail theft and breaking into automobiles etc.....but that is what they are getting with whom they choose to vote for.

That’s not what I asked.

What do you want after conservatives win a Second Civil War?

rickyb

For those of you demanding a Second American Civil War: what do you want in the end?

Where do you want the borders?
What is your ideal America after you win?

sustainable economic system

no more capitalism and power concentrations that go with it

and 100% unionization rate

much more protests

luxurious free safe public transit

newolddude

sustainable economic system

no more capitalism and power concentrations that go with it

and 100% unionization rate

much more protests

luxurious free safe public transit

I said after conservatives win and re-install Trump as president. Everything you listed was liberal.

Box Ox

Obviously a politically-based move by the DOJ here. SpaceX is a government contractor and works on advanced technologies that its employees have to be highly vetted and qualified for.

What should those on the right be thinking when they see the DOJ going after Elon Musk's company for no good reason?

DOJ sues SpaceX for hiring discrimination - The Verge

"The US Department of Justice is suing Elon Musk’s SpaceX over allegations that it discriminated against asylees and refugees in hiring. In a lawsuit filed on Wednesday, the DOJ claims that, from at least September 2018 to May 2022, SpaceX discouraged refugees and asylees from applying to the company “by wrongly stating that SpaceX can only hire U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents.”

The lawsuit states SpaceX “failed to fairly consider” and “refused to hire” the asylees and refugees who ended up applying anyway. It also alleges that SpaceX “wrongly claimed” that the US’s export control laws allowed it to only hire US citizens and lawful residents. Additionally, the DOJ claims SpaceX hired “only” US citizens and green card holders from September 2018 to September 2020."

rickyb

I said after conservatives win and re-install Trump as president. Everything you listed was liberal.
no u didn't u have dementia worse than Joe Biden.

I am not a liberal, liberals support capitalism. I don't.

I want grizzlies back in California, there are none there anymore because of 6th mass extinction even though grizzlies are on the California flag

Box Ox

I'd be up for a return of the Democratic Party circa 15 years ago.

People on the right have real and legitimate concerns about things the left is doing and into these days.

I wouldn't support a break up of the country but why some on the right think we might need to break up as a country is obvious to me.