Clint Eastwood's RNC Speech

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
394571_463378203696478_1121996247_n.jpg

I think Clint was double-diapered on stage, because even he would have :censored2: himself if he'd gone much further.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What is so biased about the article?

The whole concept of Clint Eastwood expressing himself is a hoax, that story is nothing more than Damage control, clint was given a scripted statement to make, he did it in hopes of saving his credibility.

Good luck with that!

peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't think Eastwood has to lie about anything........he's not a struggling new actor.
He has the rep. of a straight shooter.If he says he didn't have any script, it's the truth.

In an interview, he said he was backstage awaiting his cue and saw that chair and asked the stage hand to place it on the stage. The guy asked...just behind the podium?? (thinking, Clint's an old man and needed to sit)

Clint directed him to place it beside the podium.

Oh, yeah, that sounds like a huge lie...............NOT!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I don't think Eastwood has to lie about anything........he's not a struggling new actor.
He has the rep. of a straight shooter.If he says he didn't have any script, it's the truth.

In an interview, he said he was backstage awaiting his cue and saw that chair and asked the stage hand to place it on the stage. The guy asked...just behind the podium?? (thinking, Clint's an old man and needed to sit)

Clint directed him to place it beside the podium.

Oh, yeah, that sounds like a huge lie...............NOT!

You go with that one, at the end of the day, he was a bumbling old man, stumbling through his words, at times making no sense and looking foolish. I appreciated the GOPs desperation in putting him on stage, it was the highlight of the GOP convention and the ONLY thing people remember about it.

congrats.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
You go with that one, at the end of the day, he was a bumbling old man, stumbling through his words, at times making no sense and looking foolish. I appreciated the GOPs desperation in putting him on stage, it was the highlight of the GOP convention and the ONLY thing people remember about it.

congrats.

Peace

TOS
I want to see you when you are 82....now that's a funny thought!!
Your sign off of peace is ridiculous!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I want to see you when you are 82....now that's a funny thought!!
Your sign off of peace is ridiculous!

You should really try to let the CLINTASTROPHY go and let it die a quick death. To keep it alive by attempting to justify the "scene" only prolongs our laughter... at your expense.

PEACE

TOS

Lue C Fur

Evil member
You go with that one, at the end of the day, he was a bumbling old man, stumbling through his words, at times making no sense and looking foolish.

Your talking about your Messiah without his telepromters...or when he is asked a tuff question that he did not know about in advance. Or is that Biden? BHAHHAHHAWWAWAHHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!

th_chimplaughgif.gif

th_chimplaughgif.gif

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Does your Messiah use a teleprompter? Why yes, I believe he does.

Teleprompters are only a problem when a democrat uses them, the fact that Romney had a teleprompted speech in front of him, he didnt have the brains to go off script and thank our troops in the combat zones.

Instead, he spoke to a bunch of WWII veterans in a VFW hall and Romney claims that was sufficient recognition.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
This is all going nowhere fast.

You have 3 or 4 white-hating liberals. One signs peace with every post and has no desire for peace.

One or two of them work for friend'n fdx.

I happen to like the candidate I picked.and I don't like the candidate they picked.

We all will cancel your votes out and that's why you are so angry !! I get it !! Ha Ha Ha !!!

klein

Für Meno :)
OK, Moreluck:
Does a life insurance cost you more at age 67 than at age 20 ?
Do you ever wonder how much medicare will cost a 67 yr old if it's also privatized and you may get $500 a month voucher to go towards it ?

The way Romney sounded in Virgina today, it looks like he wants to revamp the US military back to the cold war ara.
Which bankrupted Russia.
Yet he wants a smaller government ? How is that possible if he hires 100 thousands of new military personal ?
He wants to bulid 9 more navy ships each and every year, but no word on investing in infrastructure (which is badly needed and would create private jobs instead).

That's what you really want ?
And, I haven't even touched his "Romney Hood" policies, yet !